Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged

The Rules:Link the person who tagged you
Tell about 6 quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave a comment to let them know
1. I wash my feet every night before I go to bed. There is nothing worse than getting into bed with clean sheets and dirty feet... gross!
2. Things that make me want to puke: 1. new car scent, it is way too overwhelming! 2. the thought of eating regular lays potato chips. I just can't handle the texture, grease, or taste of them! 3. salmon- smells like cat food!
3. When Im sitting at the dinner table, I will only drink water with my meal. I was raised this way and it has just stuck. The only time I'll have soda is if its like fast food or out to eat and even then I usually just get water. If its at my home or someone elses- just water. Even milk at the dinner table was strange to me for a long time.
4. Whenever I am driving or a passenger in the car on the freeway I have to lock the doors. For some reason this makes me feel safe, like if we were going to get in an accident at least our bodies would have a better chance at staying in the car. Or, this way I can't accidently open the door and fall out onto the freeway. I know its weird, but its just the way I am.
5. I don't like it when anyone touches my hair, with the exception of when it gets cut. Occaisionally I will let Greg, but thats only if Im in a really good mood. Ive been this way all my life, its my hair, I have the right to say "leave it alone!"
6. The way people chew their food can drive me crazy! I hate when they have their mouth open, crunch too much, or talk while chewing. It makes me want to vomit! The worst is when I am talking on the phone with someone and they are eating and talking on the other end. It doesn't matter what kind of food it is, I believe there is a way to eat it appropriatly.

Well there are only a few of my quirks, hope you enjoyed!
by the way, I tag Courtney, Krystal, Lauren, Ari, Brittany, and Rachelle :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was hilarious! i love that you only let greg touch your hair if "you are in a really good mood." I can't stop laughing at that. and that you think you might just fall out on the freeway. oh man, too funny! i'm so doing this.:)