Monday, October 13, 2008

Movie Night

On Saturday night, the girls in my family (minus 2 SILs who weren't in the state) left our husbands and boyfriend and went to see a chick flick. Nights in Rodanthe is based on a novel by Nicholas Sparks, who we all love. So, we decided it was a must to see it together. Just like his other novels-turned-movies Walk to Remember, Message in a Bottle, and The Notebook...this one did not dissapoint! I loved it! I wasn't really a fan of the book, but this was great! I recommend it for anyone who enjoys sappy love stories.
The Shaw girls
Me, Courtney, Mama, Risa

After church yesterday I decided I really wanted to make cinnamon rolls. I have never made them before and I was pretty proud of them and my homemade frosting! They were delicious! Great comfort food for a cold weekend :)



2 comments:

B&C said...

and you didnt bring me any?! dang sister i though we were closer than that haha! ill come have a sleepover soon k? cause i missa you!

Janna Mills said...

cute shaw girls!! i love it! :D for sure i'll come play with you when i come down, i want to see your cute house!