Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oh so delicious...and warm...


This has become my new best friend. This and the blanket I keep at my desk. Since the office move to the glorious hallway, it has been freezing! Those in charge of heating around campus like to play a little game with me. They first turn on the heat in the morning so it feels fantastic in my cubicle. I can feel the heater and the sun is shining through my window. Then, in the afternoon when the sun is no longer shining through my window.. they decide to turn on the air conditioner! It gets so cold in my office that my poor little paws can hardly type! So, I run to the nearest food cart on campus and grab a hot chocolate. it doesn't look as good as the picture above, but it makes an amazing hand warmer and just tastes good! If only they would clue in that the air conditioner is no longer needed, especially in a hallway that doesn't have real walls.. just windows that don't keep the cold out. Anyway, thanks for listening, I am now going to enjoy my tasty hand-warmer.

1 comment:

Annalee said...

You know what you need? A cocomotion!! I love my hot chocolate maker machine!! :) I need to break it out soon!