Thursday, October 23, 2008

tag and be tagged

What's your husband's name? Gregory Rees Olsen
How long have you guys been married? 1 year 3 weeks
How long did you date? 3 months.. then engaged for 3 months
How old is he? 23
Who eats more sweets? that would be me. its the salty snacks he craves.
Who said "I love you" first? well.. the first time was him.. then when I had issues and we stopped.. I said it first a month later... long story.
Who is taller? okay really? he has 13 inches on me!
Who is the better singer? That would be him.
Who does the laundry? it depends, we both wash and dry but I put away most of the time.
Who pays the bills? we both do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Greg if you're looking at the bed
Who mows the lawn? whoever we pay our HOA to. When we can mow our own lawn it will be Greg. He grew up having it be a privaledge, Ive been doing it since age 14 and want no part of it anymore.
Who cooks dinner? we both do.
Who drives? Greg, I hate driving, especially at night.
Who's the first to admit they are wrong? usually Greg cause he gets sick of the silent treatment.
Who kissed who first? Greg, and I didn't see it coming.
Who asked out who first? I think it was Greg, our first official date was going to see the premier of Johnny Lingo with his family.
Who wears the pants? Ya Im not sure.. I think we both do.

1 comment:

Emily said...

point taken. Sorry, I think they're fun.