Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas/birthday Festivities

This weekend we braved the cold and went to Temple Square with Matt and Jessi and baby Skylar. The good company made up for the cold weather and made the night very enjoyable. We went around and saw the lights and then ate some yummy sushi and Japanese food at a little joint by their house in SLC. Then we went to their house to just hang out. Plus, I got my little baby fix :) Thanks for inviting us up!

On Sunday we went to Spencer and Loni's house to celebrate their birthdays and hang out with the Shaw clan. We spent time with family...


Practiced flying...
Held auditions for Cirque de Solei...
Doggy Piled...
Fit as many people as possible on one tiny couch...
And then took a nap.
Hey, it was free entertainment for kids and adults.
I tried to upload a video of Zack showing us his awesome dance moves, but it just wouldn't work. Another post I guess.
We had a great weekend and now its a week of relaxation before the big day.

2 comments:

Annalee said...

I wish I was as photogenic as you Whit!! You always look so pretty!

Hali said...

So much fun! Amen to the photogenic comment above! Love the new header pic. So cute! :-)