Before Christmas I went to our nephew's Christmas play. He did such a good job and even sang a solo!
We also had the Olsen Family adult Christmas party. I didn't take any pictures but I will say that the party was a blast. The white elephant gift exchange did not dissapoint and the company was great. My only question is- why did I get underwear for both the family and adult gift exchanges? Too bad one pair is about 5 sizes too large and the other, well, having a name of a company on my butt doesn't sound to enticing. Who promotes their multi-level-marketing company on women's underwear? Weird, but a funny gift.
We spent Christmas Eve with my family, eating lots of yummy food and playing the wii.
My dad checking out the spread
Greg and I spent Christmas morning at our own house and then spent the rest of the day with the family. I gave Greg a pack of fake moustaches, mainly because of his inability to grow his own :) Jessi gave me the idea and they were hilarious. I couldn't look at him without laughing.
We were like little kids on Christmas morning. We had to put on our new clothes, and play the new games before we did anything else.
We went to the Olsen's house for Christmas breakfast and lunch, such good food! The kids got a kick out of the moustaches and wanted to try them on...

We went over to my parents for the rest of the day to see family, eat, open presents, and play games. I love Christmas and I am always so sad when its over. We always spend much more time with family and friends. I love picking out gifts for everyone and how my mind is so service-oriented.
My brother and his family came up from Vegas the day after Christmas. I can't believe how big his boys are getting! Michael is my height already and Im sure will be a foot taller than me next time I see him!
Me and Michael. Strange to think I was his age, 12, when he was born.
Then theres Matthew, he's another one of my buddies.
The kids end of the table. Greg, Me, Michael, Court, Ben, Matthew, and Nathan
My SIL Julie is going straight to Heaven, having 4 boys is no easy task!
Little Jacob, I just want to squeeze his cheeks!! He isn't a trouble make quite yet.. but Im sure his older brothers will rub off on him :)
For NYE we went up to Mer and Clay's house and spent time with family. We played Toy Story on the Wii, it was alot of fun. Thanks for letting us come hang out!
I also spent time with my girls from highschool. Our friend Katie was in town from Oregon and we had to catch up. Sometimes it seems weird that we are not only out of highschool already, but that I am finished with college too. When did I get this old?

We went over to my parents for the rest of the day to see family, eat, open presents, and play games. I love Christmas and I am always so sad when its over. We always spend much more time with family and friends. I love picking out gifts for everyone and how my mind is so service-oriented.My brother and his family came up from Vegas the day after Christmas. I can't believe how big his boys are getting! Michael is my height already and Im sure will be a foot taller than me next time I see him!
Stu (Greg), Hack (Jeff), Sel (Brian), and Sevoy (Jared) See how the moustaches made yet another appearance. Great gift :)
And now, its back to the real world full of bed times, eating healthy, work, and school. Thanks to everyone who spent time with us and made this break so fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment