Today is Greg's 25th birthday. I just wanted to say how thankful I am to be married to such a kind, funny, and good lookin' guy! I am the luckiest girl.
“Often we assume that [the people around us] must know how much we love them. But we should never assume; we should let them know. … We will never regret the kind words spoken or the affection shown. Rather, our regrets will come if such things are omitted from our relationships with those who mean the most to us” -President Thomas S. Monson
4 comments:
Wish I were there to wish you a happy b-day in person. Hope its a good one for you.
Happy Birthday little bro!!!
Hope you have a good one!
Hope Greg had a great birthday! HOpe you are feeling better Whit!! I miss seeing ya!
happy late bday greg! if i had any money and if whitney wouldn't kill me i would buy you a fox for your bday.
Post a Comment