Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas

I don't like driving in it, I don't like skiing, snowboarding, or really even sledding, and I don't like the bottom of my pants getting wet. With that said.. I LOVE when it snows! Especially when there are gigantic storms like this :) I took these pictures this morning after Greg shoveled our driveway. Yes, we leave our house when it is still dark outside, sad I know. The snow plows were out at 11 p.m. last night cleaning the streets and we still had this much snow accumulate.
Ah, it finally feels like Christmas!
Note: Our car wouldn't make it up our driveway last night... sometimes I miss our subaru.
Let the Christmas season officially begin!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Loving the new blog header picture!! Beautiful!!!

Hali said...

AMEN!

PS.... your blog is adorable, as usual! :-)

Krystal Rose Webb said...

i just got your christmas card!!! you guys are too cute!