Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving '09

This year we had Thanksgiving dinner with Greg's family with a group of 31 people that included Greg's parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews. I forget how big his family is until we are all in the same place! It was loud, energetic, crowded, and perfect. The dinner was delicous, there are great chefs in his family! Here are some picture of the big family dinner. Oh ya, we got a spot on the adult table! The adult table. Some of our nieces and nephews made cute table decorations and name cards.
The big kids table
Some of the babies of the family. Those eyes, I am so jealous of thoe beautiful eyes.
And then there was pie, lots and lots of pie.

I love Thanksgiving. I love being around family and just spending the day together. Its a great start to the holiday season. After the Olsen's house we went over to my parents for some games and more pie.


I didn't mean to have this picture off-centered, but I dont know how to change it, so Im just switching things up a bit. These are the pies that Greg and I made for family and friends, they look pretty good, no?






1 comment:

Annalee said...

Love the pies!! Killer, seriously.

Love the new picture of you and Greg at the top! What is that from? So cute!