Last night while Greg was in school I sat down to flip through the channels. I ended up watching VH1 100 greatest songs of the 90s for like 2 hours. It was pretty pathetic, but I do have this secret love for 90s alternative, and some pop and rap too (I know, I know, sad...).
So, I thought I would share some of the greatest songs of the 1990s with you too! So find your pair of hammer pants or grunge flannel shirt, posters of Britney Spears, and old cassette tapes and enjoy these few choice songs :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love those VH1 specials!
did you know that mc hammer and vanilla ice are doing a concert at the mckay events center this year??? I know, I know...I couldn't believe it myself but we should totally add vanilla ice onto our jack or ben concert series!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the music!! Im totally in love with it too. It reminds me of high school!! Brings back old memories and it makes me wanna dance!
Post a Comment