Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Shmalentines

This weekend was really relaxing and a little longer than usual. Friday night we went up to visit Matt and Jessi and ate some really good japanese food :) Saturday, Sunday, and Monday Greg and I were able to sleep in, hang out (which doesn't happen very often anymore due to a very busy school schedule), and take long naps, I loved it! For Valentines day I made Greg dinner at home, I knew trying to go out with all the crowds of a Saturday night and valentines day was not what we call relaxing. I think the dinner turned out well (Ziti, ceaser salad, and bread) We decided that instead of buying each other gifts we would just go buy season 2 and 3 of Arrested Development. We couldn't find season 2 anywhere, so I borrowed it from his friend and "gave" it to him as a present. Lame I know, but its the best I could do without finding a copy of our own. We may or may not have watched the entire season this weekend. He surprised me with a gift card for a pedicure (my favorite) at the remedez spa in the mall (another favorite). He is so sweet!!! Im not a huge fan of Valentines day but this year it was really nice to just relax. Greg and I were trying to figure out what we did last year and finally figured it out. Greg had school, so I stayed home and took a shower. We then went out for mexican food with my hair wet and no make up on. Then the next morning I got on a plane to San Fran for a conference. Man, we are so romantic!!! But he did buy me some awesome shoes :)

1 comment:

Aaron and Megan said...

I love Remedez. Aaron got me a gift card there too. So nice. Also I found out there is an In-N-Out Burger coming to Draper soon!