Dad playing the penguin game on the wii fit (He wouldn't hoola hoop). Below is the birthday card that my parents gave Greg, I think its hilarious and just reminds me of Greg in line at the grocery store.
Monday, January 12, 2009
This weekend was Greg's birthday. We had a nice relaxing weekend and were able to just spend time together on his birthday. The next day we had family over for cake and icecream which was alot of fun too! Here are some pics from the big day/weekend...
This was part of Greg's birthday present- his favorite snacks. He is also getting some really nice glasses, but they are not here yet.
Greg and I enjoying cake and icecream
Mason and Cam, they even sang Greg a special birthday song. The rest of the crew in the background- Dad and mama, Grandpa and Reba, Anna and Chris and Zoe, Court and Ben.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy belated B-day G-Funk! Hope you had a great day!
We had fun!! :) Love the house!!
By the way, I'm not sure if you've done the 6 Random Things or not, but I tagged you on my blog.
Post a Comment