Greg and I were given a dresser that matched this nightstand, and decided that we wanted to spice it up a bit. So, we borrowed Mikey's sander, bought some paint and new knobs and....

ta-da! This is our finished product. (Note: I did most of the sanding and half of the painting, instead of having Greg do the whole thing like past projects). I am so happy to finally have a dresser again! Piles and piles of clothes and storing our unmentionables in laundry hampers was really starting to bug me! So now we have a cute new dresser and a nice clean closet :) Plus, our room is finally starting to come together, just need to hang some things on the walls!

We couldn't decide on just one knob, so we bought five different kinds and have a different set for each drawer, I like it! This week we will fix up the nightstand to match :)
2 comments:
Okay, was this really hard to do? I want to refinish our cupboards so bad but I don't know if I'm biting off more than I can chew.
Actually no, it was pretty easy! If you are going to paint your cupboards it will be alot easier than staining them. I actually watched how to do cupboards last night on HGTV, and it looked pretty simple!
Post a Comment