Thursday, January 22, 2009

This ones for you Lisa :)

Okay, so I know I have done a similar tag before, but hey, why not spice things up a little and put some other interesting facts about me (because I know you are all dying to hear about my life)...

The Rules:
1. Im not sure where this rule went, but it doesn't look like it was very necessary :)
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I can't go to bed if there are dishes in the sink- it drives me crazy!
2. I like the smell of stale cigarette smoke, it reminds me of my grandma.
3. I can't handle some sounds in the morning, such as, an oscillating fan or a bathroom fan. They just hit a nerve and make me want to scream. Note that I am fine with those sounds later in the day, just not when I first wake up.
4. I could watch Dirty Dancing, Little Mermaid, Little Women, While You Were Sleeping, The Notebook, Taledega Nights, or any episode of That 70's Show anytime and not get bored of them.
5. I have a mega queasy-feeling-fear when someone is walking behind me on a stairwell, just ask Greg- we go through this about every night going upstairs to go to bed. I can't have someone behind me, and I can't be the last person.. which makes it really hard to go up stairs period. Plus he likes to bug me by turning off the lights while coming up the stairs behind me- two things I just can't handle. so, I choose to go up a few minutes before him so I know that I am the only person on the stairs and he is nowhere near the lightswitch.
6. When I eat, I have to have my foods very separated on the plate. I can't eat foods that have run together. Such as, I won't eat eggs if the syrup has touched them, I won't eat my salad if the spagetti sauce has run into it, that sort of thing. I know it all goes to the same place, but I can't handle foods mixed together- Gross! I should invest in those plates that have the little seperators for each food, my problem would be solved! Haha.


-So, Im breaking the rules and not tagging anyone specific. Anyone who wants can tell us 6 random things about them! But know that I will be checking your blogs to see if you have posted because I want to hear about your wierd quirks!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Those are hilarious. I love the stairwell one. So cute, Whit! Thanks!