Well as you can hear, Greg and I started a music playlist. While listening to other's playlists I found some that are completely random and some that are all love songs. Well ours is a mix of both. We have some of my picks such as Dashboard, Incubus, Ben, and lets not overlook Miss Paula Abdul and some 90's alternative. Greg chose the Led Zeppelin, Neil Young, and yes... even Abba. Some completely random songs we both like, and finally some love songs that make me think of my wonderful husband... The Juno songs, fishin in the dark, pretty baby, forever, etc...
So, this playlist will continue to grow as we think of more random songs to put on here. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Whitney, I loved your blog. They are so fun to keep intouch with old friends. Aaron and I have a blog too if you want to visit.
www.maaronj.blogspot.com
Megan Goodrich
michael jackson?
I stole your idea and put one on our blog! so much fun! i even put karma chameleon on it! whoever gets that one is the winner! I'm excited about another boy in your fam!
Post a Comment