We went down to Zions the first weekend in June with the Olsen clan. It was alot of fun to be able to just hang out and go into Zions. It was a well needed get-a-way from work and school. We had a good time hanging out with the fam and roasting starbursts around the campfire. Zions was beautiful, I have lived in Utah my whole life and have only driven through once so I loved hiking around. We plan on going back very soon. There were a few "surprises" throughout the weekend. Such as, the water heater being broken on the second floor so we had one bathroom for 16 people, the scratchy sheets we had to sleep in... oh and the little presents the dog that lived outside left under mine and Greg's bed. Thats right... the last day I went up to the loft where we were sleeping to make sure we didn't leave anything. When I looked under the bed I found old dog poop. Lets just say that I kept myself from throwing up the rest of the day and everything we took there was washed twice when we got home. But even with that unpleasant experience, we still loved hanging out with the fam and being outside instead of at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment