Thursday, July 10, 2008

Vegas Baby!


A couple weeks ago Greg and I headed down to St. George and Las Vegas. It was a really short but really fun trip. We first went down to Vegas to hang out with my oldest brother and his family. I really missed them and was excited to play with my three all-boy nephews. They had Greg up at 7 in the morning playing basketball and football on the Wii... followed by endless wrestling matches. I think he gets used to their insane amounts of energy more and more every time he sees them. We also got to see the new addition to their house getting ready for the new addition to their family. #4 is on its way, and Julie makes a really cute pregnant mama. The boys want another brother but I think everyone is secretly hoping its a girl... 4 boys is just insane! Nate is just happy that he is no longer the baby of the family. We also got to watch them play on the slip n slide and again.. try and wrestle Greg because they were soaking wet. Greg is a good sport.
Then We went to St. George for Jessica's wedding reception. She has been a friend of mine since the first day of college. I forgot our camera so I don't have any pics to post, but it was beautiful! After that we went and saw Les Miserables at the tuacahn theater. For those of you who haven't been there.. its beautiful! Its like watching a play in a cove at Lake Powell, the red cliffs surround the whole place.
All together it was a very fun, and VERY hot weekend enjoyed by all.

The Tuacahn theater

At the Tuacahn

As C0-Pilot I was in charge of the snack stash in the car

Just trying to keep cool in 110 degree Vegas weather

Nate just being Nate

Mathew going for the football

Michael trying not to ruin his spikey hairdo

Me and Nate








1 comment:

Author said...

Did you go on the slip and slide? You know I didnt even know they made those anymore. Oh, to be a kid again. it looks like you both had fun.