Friday, August 1, 2008

Ive been tagged

Tagged!
Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He knows how to make me laugh when Im in the worst mood.
2. He has ambition
3. He is thoughtful and kind, not only to me but to everyone he knows.
4. He can reach things on the top shelf or above the fridge so I don't have to stand on a chair.

Four jobs I have had:
1. The booth
2. Assistant manager at Icing
3. Recruitment Ambassador
4. Administrative Assistant

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Walk to Remember (yup, still one of my all time favorites, and I still feel like Im 16 every time I watch it!)
2. Orange County (a favorite of Greg, Court, and me)
3. Little Women or Little Mermaid (these are my sick day movies)
4. Taledega Nights (if you go in with no expectations..its the funniest movie ever. I get so excited when its on TV)

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. One tree hill
3. Lock up.. or Lock down.. I don't remember what its called.
4. King of Queens

Four places I have been:
1. Mexico
2. Washington DC
3. The East Coast
4. California... I haven't traveled much out of the US but I really want to!

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Greg
2. Everyone I work with :)!
3. Facebook
4. all those dumb adds like costco, target, bed bath and beyond...they are all from our wedding!

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Key lime pie yogurt
2. Pizza
3. Fruit
4. Grilled cheese sandwiches

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Ireland
2. New England in the fall
3. Hawaii
4. Australia

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Moving into our brand new home!
2. Not going back to school in the fall.
3. Our 1st anniversary... its almost been a year, thats crazy!
4. Spending time with Greg, and our family and friends.

Four People I tag:
1. Krystal
2. Lauren
3. Traci
4. Courtney

No comments: