On Monday night Greg and I were able to go to the Jack Johnson concert. This makes three times seeing him live for me, and twice for Greg. The picture above was taken the one time I went without him, while he was on his mission. As you can tell, we had some pretty sweet standing space in the pit that year. Anyway, it was so good! Jack, yes we are on a first name basis, has been one of my favorites for 5 or 6 years...I just can't get sick of him!
Well, we started the night leaving a little later than our friends because we couldn't get off work early. So they went up early and agreed to save us a seat. Now, for all who have been to Usana, you know that traffic can get pretty bad. We must have left at the WRONG time because it took us over three hours to get there! Over two of those hours was stuck on 54th south... ya we could have gotten out and walked faster. We spent those two hours behind these two hulagins above, my sister Courtney and her boyfriend Ben. I wish we could have hung out with them at the concert, but following their car the whole way will have to do. Once we got to Usana all the parking lots were full and the cops didnt really know what to do.. so they made the rest of 54th into a parking lot. We just put our car in park and walked the rest of the way.
And thanks to the girls, we had some pretty sweet grass seats... it wouldn't be a Jack concert without these girlies :) After the concert we were able to leave really fast because we were on the street. When we got home, our friends were still stuck in the parking lot!So I tried to download some video of Jack.. but for some reason it wouldn't work out! Oh well, I guess you can't see the awesomeness that is my camera skills while at a concert.

1 comment:
ya you should have partied with us..it was great! :) i miss you! haha! i love these pictures though they are sexy sexy!
Post a Comment