I can't believe how fast our home is being built! this and 5 other units have all been done in a week and a half! Greg and I went down on Wednesday night to see how it was coming. We didn't really think before we left because by the time we got there, it was dark, so we walked around, cell phones out in front of us for light, and tried to see all the new details. Then we gladly went down again on Thursday with Mike and Debbie to see it again and take some pictures. I am so excited, and a little nervous to be moving in so soon! We talked to the builders and they said that it will be finished by the end of August. At the rate they are going, I don't doubt it!
It is wierd because Greg and I have always known it was coming and would be finished soon... but now its really here! Oh my, I need to go get paint samples... I can't wait for the decorating to begin! Don't worry, Ive been watching HGTV everyday at the gym to get some good ideas.
Here are some more pictures of the house, I know its a little hard to tell what the rooms are, but I'll post more when the dry wall goes up and things come together more.
Another view of the front. We are on the main road in teh division so we will actually have grass instead of staring into another townhome, and a road that people can park on!
5 comments:
That is SO exciting!
That is so exciting Whit! It looks like it is going to be way cute! Congrats! I still want a house so bad but I am waiting to finish school first.... BLAH! But congrats! Im sure you will love it! Have fun decorating!
So exciting!! We haven't driven by it in a while, it's made some awesome progress!!!!
So exciting! It looks like it will be really nice. I can't wait to see pictures of it when it is complete.
holy cow! that is so awesome!!! i'm so excited to see it when it's all done! and then I'll steal a wall and you won't even see it coming! oh and sorry i didn't call you this weekend. family drama, i'll fill you in later...
Post a Comment