Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Husband, The Graduate

That's right, Greg graduated from UVU!  I am so proud of my man.  He graduated with honors and earned  a BS degree in History (BS as in Bachelor's of Science, not as in "that degree is total BS!")

I am really proud of him.  He has worked so hard and is continually setting such a great example for Rees.  He stuck it out, worked full-time all the way through, and is finally finished.  Woohoo!

  Here are some pics of that glorious day!

Walking in. 
 Let me just take a minute to vent some frustration.  Greg was a day late registering for graduation and they wouldn't give him his honors cords.  Lame!!  They will mail them to him with the diploma.  Seriously?  
Rees is so proud of his dad, even if his face doesn't show it. 

An accidental pic, but I love it.

ya, our faces are washed out but that's okay!

Proud parents!

The Graduate!



No comments: