- I have about 7 blog posts in my head, but they are require me to upload pictures and I am too lazy to do that.
- I think I just might throat punch the next person that calls Rees a girl. Boys can have long hair too!
- I hate the heat. I never did before Rees, but now I cannot handle it!
- I go to my parents house almost every day to let Rees play in the backyard. Then I let him take out all their tupperware while I play the piano. Its my "me time" (and they have ok'd the tupperware rearranging)
- I want to buy a house with a yard.
I guess I really didn't have much to talk about today. So, onto the one and only, gorgeous, Christian Bale.
You can thank me later.


1 comment:
We would love for you and Rees to come play in our backyard!
Post a Comment