Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mothers Day

Mothers day was fabulous.  I seriously could not imagine a more perfect kid and I feel so blessed to be his mama.  I mean, just look at him, isn't he so handsome?  He is so smart and funny too, his little personality is coming out more and more every day.  

My men spoiled me with a nice Saturday morning of relaxation, and then breakfast on Sunday and adorable earrings. 

 I think he has taught me how to grow up more than I will ever teach him.

 My little mister. 


I can't forget my own mother.  She has been such an example to me of Christlike service and accepting everyone for who they are and completely withholding judgment.  I don't think I will ever meet anyone on earth more forgiving/kind/accepting than she is.  She has been there for me so much these past two years and I grew so much closer to her by becoming a mother myself.  I love this lady like you wouldn't believe. 

I hope all of you mothers out there had a wonderful day.  
Round of applause for keeping our children alive!!!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

this made me all teary eyed and I have no idea why. You are such a gorgeous mama and I luff you.