Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mothers Day

I had a great first Mother's Day.  My boys spoiled me with breakfast in bed and a gift certificate for a massage. 
Can I tell you that I love being a mother?  I really didnt know what to expect but it is amazing how much I have loved my little baby Rees since the first time I held him, and even before.  I still find myself amazed to think that he relies on me for everything, and that I love him so much.  He has taught me how to be selfless and give all that I can to help someone who can't help themself.  He has also made me realize how much I love my own mom and how grateful I am for her love, support and advice!  I hope all you mothers out there had as fantastic a day as I did, you deserve it!
Why yes, my shirt is unbuttoned
Greg and a naked Rees bringing me breakfast in bed, me and Greg's mom and sisters, my gift-a massage certificate!, my awesome mama with Rees

No comments: