How can this little baby boy....
Already by 6 months old????
He LOVES to eat
Or chomp on his fingers
And he still thinks it is pretty cool to hang out with Mom and Dad.
I have been avoiding this blog lately because I feel like there is SO MUCH I need to write about. Then I took Greg's advice and just decided to not doing an update post, just start again from now. So thats what I am going to do.
I thought that after I quit working full time my life wouldn't be so hectic. Oh, how little I knew. My life seems to be busier than ever, without much "me time" at all. Like Ever. That being said, I LOVE being home with Rees and I find that I am really sad to leave him for the few hours I work each week.
Our apartment is finally decorated and feels like home. I miss our house, and especially our neighbors, but this place isn't so bad. It is actually really big and being in Orem again is so convenient!
Greg is in his last semester of classes before he student teaches in the spring. And then, HE IS DONE!!!
Rees is growing so fast. He has one tooth already and a second just broke through today. He rolls and scoots everywhere. He loves to sit up and play with toys and read (eat) books. He is so close to crawling and I'm beginning to think that I may need to put padding over every inch of our house.
All in all we are doing pretty good. I love my family, I love my job, I love my life.
xoxo


1 comment:
What a big boy! I thought of him as a baby still but he's not! And he's so cute...post more pics!
Post a Comment