 |
| Rees David on his blessing day |
We had Rees's blessing a few weeks ago. Greg gave a beautiful blessing and I was happy that Rees didn't cry (or fart) during it. They both did great!
I cried, which is no suprise to anyone who knows me, and was one proud wife and mama that day.
I am so thankful for the gospel in my life and for such a wonderful husband who holds the priesthood and brings its blessings into our family and our home. Rees has a great dad to be an example for him.
 |
| "Mom! Stop taking pictures, I'm soooo bored!" |
We had a quick brunch at the park afterward with family and friends.
Thanks to everyone who came and helped make this day special!!
 |
| All four generations of Rees Olsens |
 |
| The Olsen Clan |
 |
| The Shaw fam, minus my brothers, their wives, and offspring (missed you guys!) |
 |
| Our Family |
No comments:
Post a Comment