Did I also mention that I have yet to pack, and I'm not quite sure how the whole currency or electricity conversion goes?
Have you heard that I am going to give a presentation that I haven't finished yet, obviously haven't practiced, in front of a room full of people from all over the world?
Have I told you yet that I REALLY don't like flying, and the fact that I am going over water FREAKS ME OUT? Plus, Greg isn't flying there with me, so I haven't been able to calm myself down for the past week? I just need to make it a few days and he will be there with me.
Maybe I haven't told you .. but I'm packing for a 3 week vacation and I'm only taking a backpack. I will be wearing my undies inside out half the time.
And last but not least, I really am excited for this trip! It is going to be crazy busy and we will be visiting 4 countries in 3 weeks. Wish us luck and that I don't die while swimming over the big pond!

2 comments:
Yeeps. good luck with all of that stuff. I hear you need a converter for you electronics....don't blow your stuff up :) You will be fine and have the time of your life. All Europeans are stinky, so you'll fit right in ;) Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
woot woot!!! i am so excited and jealous and happy for you!!! you're going to do awesome. just remember that everyone wears their undies inside out when they backpack through europe. i'm pretty sure it's part of backpacking 101 or something.
Post a Comment