
Uncle Johnny, circa 1980
God be with you till we meet again;
By his counsels guide, uphold you;
With his sheep securely fold you.
God be with you till we meet again.
God be with you till we meet again;
When life's perils thick confound you,
Put his harms unfailing round you.
God be with you till we meet again.
It seems that life has been a whirlwind these last few weeks. We made it home from Europe safely (pics and posts to come), had family in town (lots of baseball games and time at mom and dads), and I took a short trip up to Idaho for my uncle's memorial. He passed away a few weeks ago in a sudden and tragic way. My heart hurts for his young wife and 6 children. My testimony of eternal families has been strengthened and I hold Greg even closer now.
God be with you till we meet again.

2 comments:
Love this sister, I am still so sad I couldn't make it up there.
Whit. I am so sorry for your family. What a sad thing to have to face. Thinking about you all. I can't wait to get details. Greg's recap = Yep. It was awesome. Um. I'm gonna need more...thanks!
Post a Comment