
We did it. We traded in our Subaru for a new car. Its a little sad to see the Sub go, if it didn't cost a fortune to constantly fix and got better gas mileage, we would have kept this car forever! So, after looking at new cars for a few month we decided to trade it in for an '09 Hyundai Sonata.
We have never had a brand new car before so we are still amazed at how well it runs. We got a really good deal with a great warranty. Plus, this car gets great gas mileage. I am very happy we won't be spending alot of money getting it fixed! So long subaru, we have had some good times together and you will be missed. I hope your new owners don't mind the noises you make and all the repairs that you need.

3 comments:
How exciting! I have never owned a new car either! I am glad you have a reliable car that gets great gas mileage! It can't be much better than that! Greg does look a little lost in that picture though!
I love your faces!!! Poor little guys! Now you're all sophisticated with your nice new car, are you turning old married couple on me already? just joking, I only wish I could get a new car. There's no hope for the saturn :( When you're really missing the Sub you can just come take a ride in my auto car! I know it's not the same but it probably needs just as many repairs!
Nice!! Although Mason and Cam will miss spotting the Subaru!
Post a Comment