Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Wedding Pics

This picture was supposed to go at the end, but I deleted it accidentally. Oops...

I just wanted to post a few more (okay alot more) pictures from my sister's wedding. These were taken by the photographer and I think she did an amazing job! Her website is Elisabethkatephotography.blogspot.com She was young but very professional and she was aware of every detail. Im sorry I can't get the pictures any bigger, I tried and failed. But you can always click on them and they will pull up bigger.




These are some of my favorites taken of the bride and groom

My family

My siblings.


Sisters




Again, just a few of my favorite bridesmaids photos
Elle Belle
My Grandpa, Isn't he handsome?
What do I spy with my little eye??? Greg's mom in the background :)

The Dance.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful pictures, Whitney! I still can't believe Courtney is old enough to get married. She was a beautiful bride and you look quite stunning yourself! It was so great to see you the other day!

Merilee said...

Whit,
I love your new blog header. I definately think that blue is your color! Cute pictures!