
Seriously? At first I thought it was just really bad allergies, since I get them every year. But no, I have been blessed with a lovely cold on top of my already annoying allergies. I have spent the last two nights trying to position my head on my pillow in a way that I can breathe through my nose.. it hasnt been working. Instead I have been waking up every hour to my horribly stuffy/runny nose and a wonderful cough and sore throat. The bummer is that I have taken a few days off this week and thought I could catch up on some stuff at home.. nope! Instead I am laying flat in bed with a roll of toilet paper constantly by my side. This may have been stress induced since this week hasn't exactly been one I would like to live over again. All I know is that if I had this ladie's contraption my life might just be a little easier right now :)

2 comments:
I've got that too! It's horrible! I'm so sorry, I hope yours goes away soon. : ( It really sucks
I hope you get better soon, there is nothing worse than a cold.
Post a Comment