Friday, April 10, 2009

Birthday Bash

Alright, so I know my birthday was a week and a half ago, but I'm just getting to writing about it! On my birthday Greg surprised me with these beautiful flowers! We took it easy on my b-day and just went to dinner at noodles and watched LOST on TV. I also left work early and did some shopping :)
On Sunday we had our families over for cake and ice cream- thanks to all who came, it was a lot of fun! Those who couldn't make it- we missed you. Greg made a really good "Robert Redford in a pan" cake and I made a lemon cake that my grandma used to make. They both turned out delicious. I was eating the RR cake for days- and just like RR, it just got better with age!
Greg surprised me again with a PiƱata for my birthday party! He set it up in the garage and I was the first to get a wack at it.



Mason was next and he managed to detach the head from the body


Then came Kennedy and she not only knocked down the monkey, but the hook it was hanging up by too! Cheap hook... So Greg opened it up and all the kids were just happy to get free candy! Im sure their parents were happy we filled them with sugar at 8 p.m.

Court, Ben, and Spencer stayed for a little while and played the guitar and some ping pong. Hard to tell that Court and Spencer are siblings.. they don't look a thing alike!

Wrong kind of "action" shot spencer...
It was a really fun birthday, who doesn't like to eat cake and get presents??? Thanks again for celebrating it with me :)





No comments: