Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Its a race! I hope I win! -Name that movie

Alrighty, This is a fun tag that gives you a prize in the end. I entered on my SIL Merilee's blog and won so I now need pass it on :)

How it works: You leave a comment on this blog post and you are put into a drawing. I will randomly pick three people from the comments list and you get a fun home-made prize from me! Then if you are picked you need to post the same thing on your blog and share the love!

So Ive decided that I will pick the names on Saturday afternoon. So don't all sign up at once :)

Good luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's from rat race! did I win?

Merilee said...

I have no idea what movie it is, but can I be in for the give away??? I am still trying to figure out what to do for mine!!!

John Martin Plocher said...

Im pretty sure that's from Rat Race, and Mr. Bean says it. Right?

John Martin Plocher said...

Oh and this is Lauren, not John - for some reason I've been logged on with his name. Whatever! Technology sucks!