Spencer (my brother) built this headboard for us this weekend. I love it. Yes, this part of the room is kinda girly, but Greg is good about it. Anyway, Im happy to have it, thanks again Spencie!
“Often we assume that [the people around us] must know how much we love them. But we should never assume; we should let them know. … We will never regret the kind words spoken or the affection shown. Rather, our regrets will come if such things are omitted from our relationships with those who mean the most to us” -President Thomas S. Monson
4 comments:
I remember you said you wanted a headboard...it's gorgeous!!!
it's so cute! I especially love your tiger blanket in the corner! it reminds me of soccer games and watching movies outside!
bah!! i want one! badly
UM.... Darling! Props to your bro for his handy skills and even bigger props to your hubby for being ok with "girly." ;-)
PS.. the MAT went well. All my stuff is in. You should be just fine! Call if you want help.
Post a Comment