"If other life forms are observing our planet, and see us picking up our dog’s poop, who are they going to think is in charge?!?"

Now for those of you that are thinking "Hey, I love little doggies" I don’t have any problem with other people owning dogs, on one condition, that they never set foot on anything I own. Apparently me and my sans-canine lifestyle are not in harmony with the general populous of Spanish Fork. We are the Only people in our neighborhood who don’t have dogs, and guess where all of those dogs poop? Right in front of our house!
Now, I have tolerated it for some time, I just don’t walk on the grass for fear of stepping on a landmine, but Friday afternoon was the icing on the cake, as I opened up the front door to check our mail I saw two little gifts sitting Directly on our door step.... yup, poop..Two dog turds, on my very own door step! Now as if that was not bad enough, I saw in the snow two sets of foot prints, one of the dog that wanted to share his little bit of holiday cheer with the Olsen clan, and the other pair was that of the owner. That is correct, the owner of that furry poop machine watched as their animal shat on our porch!! I refuse to touch my own fecal matter, why in the name of all that is holy would they think that I would enjoy picking up their dogs?!?
I have since purchased a half pound of ground beef, but am having trouble finding Bug-Getta, does anyone know where I might find a box?

3 comments:
You and Clay...when other people walk through his flower beds, or grass...and then let their 4 legged friend crap in our yard, and so slyly walk away...
try a little bit of windshield washer fluid. then get a lawyer as it could get a little sticky - but the the fact is that its your property.
let us know what happens!
Seriously, print one of those "You poop, you scoop" signs off, and put it on your porch! Our neighbors did that, and it was the talk of the neighborhood!!
Post a Comment