Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it Snow


I just have to say that I am loving the snow. Even though I don't ski or snowboard, I love having snow outside, it finally feels like Christmas :) Just thought I would post the cartoons above for those of you who had to scrape your windows this morning in the freezing cold weather, or those who were late to work because of the crazy traffic (Greg and I included- we really should start looking outside before we open the garage, we could leave earlier!) Anyway, Im just happy that there is snow on the ground and I can put on my slippers, get under my blanket, and drink some hot cocoa.

This is how I'll feel in about a month


2 comments:

Krystal Rose Webb said...

I love the snow but I hate the cold! I can't leave my little space heater at work without freezing! We should go sledding!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog while I was looking through Alta friends' blogs. If you would like to look at our blog its: jandsbeck.blogspot.com

Sarah Beck