Monday, December 8, 2008

I'll have the Clams Casino.... Chef recommends!

Well I am glad to say that after over a week of being sick with first a stomach flu that lasted one HORRIBLE day and second a cold that lasted from Tuesday to Sunday, I am FINALLY feeling better! Greg was sick as well, I came home with the flu, he came home with the cold, and then we shared with each other. Oh how I don't want to get sick again for a very long time! But, Greg gets extra good husband points for taking care of me this week- he was so sweet!
Anywho, enough about us being sick. Although most of the week I spent in bed, Friday night we went to Greg's work Christmas party. It was fun, the only downside was that it was from 10- midnight. They have the party as Costco so its either before they open or after they close. We got a pretty sweet gift card to costco just for going, plus for the first time, Greg won a prize! It was another gift card to costco. So, we decided- go big or go home.
We bought a 32" flatscreen tv. It fits perfect in our entertainment center and we love it! Much better than the hand-me-down tv from my nephew's play room. the best part is-- we only had to pay 100 buckaroos for it because of the gift cards!

All in all, it was a fun night. Beforehand we went driving to look at Christmas lights, and then got to hang out with Greg's friends and their wives at the party. Plus, we can now watch all the Christmas classics on a brand new tv!

1 comment:

Annalee said...

Nice score!!

Sorry that you have been sick!