Ya know, Im a very lucky girl! I have some amazing friends who have made my life so much better! I am thankful for my friends that....

Invite me to North Carolina and buy Jesus sandals with me. Invite me to Park City but don't agree to jump in the pool with a duck intertube with me...

Agree to go sledding with me at midnight....

Know when things are getting awkward, so step up and share "sometimes when I throw up" stories...
Know how to be sleuth with me...
go on the same drives over and over again and never get bored of it...

are not only my friends, but the best sisters in the world...

Share my love for Elvis, ice cream, dancing electronic hamsters, and making awesome movies (Sorry Lauren, its the only digital picture I had of you!)...

Take care of me when Im deathly ill, understand my raging river of death, and are okay with me washing my feet in their sink...

Drive to Denver and back within 24 hours to see Incubus, make me peanut butter dinners, know that they smell worse than I do!...

Go to sweet concerts with me...

agree that we will never be too old to run through the sprinklers..."Hi officer" "Yes Ma'am... where are your pants?" "uh..."

Who agree to marry me and always kiss me goodnight...

And finally I am thankful for friends who have always been there for me, and my family has taken in as adopted daughters!
I love you girls, and guy!
1 comment:
cutest post ever! you're wonderful! I love your little face soooo much!
Post a Comment