Thursday, November 6, 2008

Love is in the air

Within the last week two members of my family got engaged! First, my aunt Karen. For those of you who know her, you would understand that I NEVER saw this coming! She has had a brain tumor my whole life and is currently in an assisted living center. That is where she met her soon-to-be hubby. They have known each other for a few months and decided last week that they wanted to get married in January. Way to go Karen! I don't have any pics because I have yet to meet this fellow.
The second engagement is my little sister Courtney and her fiance Ben. He proposed last Thursday night and they are getting married next Spring. Congrats Court-face, my little portable-courtable! So, within a year and a half our family will have had four weddings- mine, my grandpas, Karens, and Courts! There is definitely something in the water around here...
Court and Ben the night they got engaged.

No comments: