The title of the blog will make sense later. The questions below are some that we often may wonder, but what better way to answer them then with music.
Here are the Rules-
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 Player, or whatever on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say? "Where do the Children Play?"- Cat Stevens
How would you describe yourself? "Walk Away" -Ben Harper
What do you like in a guy/girl? "One Tin Soldier"- Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
How do you feel today? "I Go Back" -Kenny Chesney (actually, very true...)
What is your life’s purpose? "Forgive Me Love"- Alanis Morisette
What is your motto? "Breakdown" -Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
What do your friends think of you? What do you think of your parents? "Perfect Girl" - Sarah McLachlin (Well duh, I already knew that! haha)
What do you think about very often? "The Good Stuff" -Kenny Chesney
What is 2 + 2? "God Fearin' Man" - Ben Harper
What do you think of your best friend? "I've Gotta Find You"-Lonestar (wait, just because I haven't seen you in a while, doesn't mean I don't know where you are!)
What do you think of the person you love? "Come a Little Closer"-Dierks Bentley (hahahahaha)
What is your life story? "First Date"- Blink 182
What do you want to be when you grow up? "Ants Marching" -Dave Matthews
What do you think of when you see the person you like? "Don't Leave Home"-Dido
What will you dance to at your wedding? "Moonshine"- Jack Johnson
What will they play at your funeral? "Gone" Jack Johnson (hmm, the title is fitting, the song really isn't)
What is your hobby/interest? "The Needle and the Damage Done"- Neil Young (wait a second... I promise I don't do drugs...)
What is your biggest fear? "Fall in Love"-Kenny Chesney (too late!)
What is your biggest secret? "Cecilia"-Simon and Garfunkel
What do you think of your friends? "What you thought you need"-Jack Johnson (But I do need them!)
What will you post this as? "Your Long Journey"-Robert Plant and Allison Kraus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment