Thursday, November 6, 2008

last weekends happenings

This year for halloween Greg and I didn't do much, which was really really nice. We decided to rent a movie, make pizza, and hand out candy to trick or treaters. Well, renting a movie didn't go so well because we had forgotten that everyone would be renting movies on halloween- so the selection wasn't that great! So, we settled for the scary movies on TV. I had alot of fun seeing all the trick or treaters from our neighborhood. At least this year we didn't have a confused Korean lady at our door trying to give us candy and not take any. And the pizza was really good. Its been a while since we have made it at home, so it was a nice change!
Just hanging out on Halloween
Mmmm! This is our halloween feast! Well a feast for Greg, mine lasted me a few days. So yummy!
On Saturday night we went up to my bro's house for Ellies 2nd birthday. She is so stinkin adorable! My parents gave her one of mine and my sisters old doll houses (yes we had multiple, it was pretty much a Barbie neighborhood), and we got her some dolls to go with it. She LOVED it! All she wanted to do was climb inside, it took her a while to realize it was for dolls. Happy birthday Ell-Bell!

3 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

Mmmm. Those pizza's look yummy. You should give me your recipe for the crust. I am not a big fan of mine.

Author said...

Yumm! Your pizzas turned out crazy looking. Which one was yours? Never mind- i bet I can guess.

Lisa said...

Hey Whit! It's so good to see what you're up to! It's been forever. Hey, if your dad a Controller for a company? If so, I think he met my dad. Anyway, that pizza looked fantastic. Mmm . . .