We had such a fun fourth of July this year. We were able to sleep in which felt SO NICE. We got up around 9 and went and played tennis for a while. Then we went out for breakfast at Village Inn. After that we just relaxed for a while. We took naps, I scrap booked and Greg played some video games. We were very happy to just relax! Later in the afternoon we went boating with Greg's parents and Mer and Clay and their family. The water felt so nice, it finally felt like summer! I didn't bring my camera on the boat for fear that I would drop it in the water, so I don't have any pictures. Then we went to my parents house for a BBQ with my family. Everyone was there except Stephen's family, Vegas is a far trip for a BBQ. We ate hot dogs and had a firepit and made smores. The boys loved this, anytime they are allowed to burn something they are happy. And to end the night we had a fireworks show in the street. Zack was so excited he was able to light off the fireworks (with Greg's help). He would tell us the name of every firework. Different names, but they all looked the same in case you were wondering.
The rest of the weekend was really relaxing and long. Oh how I love not having to do homework anymore!!!!
Here are some pics from my parents house, I will bring a camera next time I go on the boat!

3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I am SO glad that a. you have a blog too and b. we are going to be neighbors. Our is jeffandari.blogspot.com. So in this blog you mention playing tennis! I didn't know this! Jeff and I totally play!! I just finished some lessons so I want people to practice with. Let us know if you need help moving in!
cutest layout ever! I'm totally subscribing to your blog!
Hey Whit! So, I didn't realize this, but I don't have your email address to invite you to see my blog, so shoot me an email and I will invite you! rachellelaree@msn.com.
So where are you guys moving to? Somewhere by Ari, apparently? SF?
Post a Comment