Thursday, July 17, 2008

Boating!


We have been able to go boating with Greg's family a few times this summer and it is so fun! We go up to deer creek for a few hours at night and it is so nice after a long day at work. It has finally felt like summer for us. Its nice to go relax and work on my tan. I have to admit that I used to LOVE tubing. But for some reason I have been terrified of it this year. Why? Who knows... I have never had a problem before. So, hopefully my fear will go away soon so that I can go out and have some fun! As for now, swimming and sunbathing is just fine!

Greg right before he flew 10 feet in the air and did a cartwheel into the water

The water has been fantastic!!! Perfect temp.


I don't think he realized I was taking a picture...



2 comments:

Hali said...

So fun!

Love your swimsuit! You look darling in that color!

Krystal Rose Webb said...

if I would have seen Greg fly 10 feet into the water and do a cartwheel I'd probably be afraid of tubing too...it looks like a blast though! And your swimsuit is super cute, I totally agree!