Well I didn't really know where I wanted to start this blog, so I decided to start at the beginning with our wedding pictures. We were sealed in the Manti temple on October 4th, 2007 and it was so pretty! The day started off a little stressful when we were pulled over for speeding on the way down. The officer let us off with a warning because it was our wedding day..but he gave Greg a very stern speech on speeding and the dangers involved. The sealing was amazing and being able to have our family and friends surrounding us made it even better. When we got out of them temple we noticed the wind...it was crazy! I felt bad for the girls because they had to hold their skirts or else they would fly up over their heads... Courtney learned the hard way. Luckily my dress weighed about 100 pounds so the wind was no match for its power. Most of the pictures from the temple did not turn out because our hair was blowing everywhere. After the temple we went straight to Wadley farms for the reception and more pictures. The weather was perfect there and everything ran smoothly.... well except our car. It was destroyed by our loving brothers and sisters and it took $7 at walkers having Greg and his dad wash it off, another car wash, and a very strong pear car freshener to get the goop and smell off the car. I think to this day we still have outlines of things written on the windows. But, it was okay because we were leaving for Mexico the next day for four days of relaxation on a cruise.
One of the few pictures from the temple where my hair wasn't everywhere because of the wind.
Us and our parentals. Mike and Debbie Olsen on the left and Steve and Barbara Shaw on the right.
All of our siblings and their spouses, well except Courtney, she is the lonely one of the group.
All of our nieces and nephews. "123 make a funny face! Except you Abby, don't smile at all" In every funny face picture of these kids Abby is just looking at the camera like "why is everyone doing this?"




4 comments:
whit, you are so beautiful!!! i miss you!!! hope that you are well!
loves.
Sup Whit! Nice blog eh!
Check ours out at www.taggandkatie.blogspot.com
And lets be honest, we all miss you over here.
Yea for starting a blog! I'm excited that I'll be able to see what you and Gregg are up to. I love the pictures from you wedding. We miss you!
Whit!
I love it. Shoot me your email, so I can add you to mine.
nielseha@uvsc.edu
hali_nielsen@hotmail.com
Post a Comment