Poor little girl.... My niece Ellie (the only
granddaughter on my side of the family...spoiled!) who is 18 months old, fell down the stairs on Saturday night and broke her left arm. She fell down the unfinished stairs into their basement so she didn't even have any soft carpet to cushion her fall. I can sympathize with her because when I was three I did the same thing. But, I quickly learned that the hard cast could be used as a weapon against one particularly mean older brother. I wonder if Ellie will realize the powers that are behind that weapon... I mean cast... when it comes to older brothers who like to tease.


Pictures of Ellie with her temporary cast and her sling.
Even all bandaged up she is still adorable.
Her hard cast gets put on later today.
1 comment:
:( How sad!
She sure is cute though!!
Post a Comment