All of the cramming, studying, pretending to study, reading endless textbook chapters, q-card making, presentation giving, going to class, thinking about going to class while tempted to just go back to sleep, and test taking is over! Final grades were posted June 25th and I passed my last three classes with two A's and a B. I am officially a college grad! Even though graduation was at the end of April, I wasn't really done until the middle of June. They only hold graduation once a year so since I was finishing up in the summer I decided to go through commencement this April instead of wait a whole year. I really don't know what I will do with all my free time. Greg and I felt like this last weekend went on forever and we realized it was because we didn't have to do any homework..... oh what a nice feeling!!!! I am started to de-junk our office by throwing out all my old school notebooks and piles and piles of q-cards. I have to realize that I probably won't ever need them again... is it sad that I was that attached to my schoolwork? So now that school is over for me, and Greg is not taking classes this block... we can finally fully enjoy our summer!
Posing for pictures after graduation...funny looking hat and all! Courtney, Loni, Risa and kids left before the pic was taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was attached to my school work and text books, notebooks, etc. too! I still have some of my text books, thinking "maybe I will need that someday." Hmmm. Probably not.
What a great feeling!!
I STILL have a lot of my college work and some of my HS work. Mostly the stuff that is sentimental, or that I wrote.
:) Have a fun summer!!
Post a Comment