 |
| Merry Christmas from the Olsens! |
So, I know that I am a little behind on posting about Christmas, but for some reason Blogger has not let me upload pictures. Why? I don't know.
Anywho, Christmas came and went at the Olsen home and I think that Rees thoroughly enjoyed it. I think he was most excited to play with all the boxes and paper that has been teasing him underneath the tree.
He was pretty happy all day, and santa spoiled him rotten. When everything costs $5 for a baby, its hard not to.
 |
| Checking out his stocking |
 |
| Yup, pretty happy with the contents |
 |
| "I LOVE my activity table!" |
 |
| "You mean I finally get to play with all these boxes?!?" |
 |
| Special stocking made by Grandma |
 |
| See, I told you he got spoiled |
 |
| And Santa brought stuff for the parentals too. |
We spent the day with both families and had a great time. By the end both Rees and Greg were pooped, I found them sneaking a nap at my parents house.
I hope your Christmas was lovely, now on to a new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment