Sunday, November 20, 2011

What are you?

Confession: I am one of those women that talks to her belly. I find myself telling my baby how much I love him/her, how excited I am to meet him/her, or just about my day.

Confession #2: Greg talks to my belly, and I find incredibly adorable. He is a good dad already. Every night he gives the bambino a little pep talk and has some serious daddy/baby time. This will go on until I tell him to get off my stomach asap because the pressure has made me have to pee...again.

One question I frequently ask the baby is "What are you??" I just want to know if I have a baby boy or girl inside of me. I will take into account my emotions, facial fat, where the baby is sitting, sudden lack of leg hair, etc.. and try to determine just what is growing inside of me. At first I was totally convinced it was a little man. Then due to very vivid dreams, I changed my mind to little girl. Then I was completely confused.

I don't have a preference, I will be totally happy with either. I just want to know!

I have hit my 20 week mark and I see the doctor on Tuesday, only one more day and I will be able to see exactly what is growing inside of me! I am way more excited for this than for Thanksgiving, and maybe even more than for Christmas.

What what do I think it is this week? Personally, I'm guessing a boy. If you know my family, you know we do not produce girls (only two girls in all of my sibling's and cousin's kids).

What is your guess???


3 comments:

B&C said...

GIRL!!!!! :)

o-town said...

girl...SO totally a GIRL!

Nick and Amera said...

ALREADY??? wow!! Im totally guessing a girl!