*Sometimes all I want for dinner is a large french frie from McDonalds... so thats what I have. Today my lunch was just breadsticks from Pizza Hut. Whatever the baby wants, right? Oh and before pregnancy, I refused to go to either place...but now they sound delicious.
*I watched 10 episodes of Samantha Who last Sunday. Greg was gone and I needed to keep myself entertained.
*"Super bass" is running through my head all. the. time.
* I read this blog and get teary eyed with every post about her new little baby. Then I get angry that she has managed to stay so thin.
*I actually paid to go see "Footloose" last week. Horrible movie. Instead of paying to see it just watch the original again, much better. Lauren was conned into seeing it too.. we had to buy pizza afterward just to make up for the 1 1/2 hours lost.
*This post has now taken me 2 1/2 hours to complete..I am easily distracted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it's funny the things you want while pregnant. I would never eat a hamburger until I was pregnant with Ellie! Loni
Post a Comment