Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mama

I love my mom.
She is one of the best people I know.

she is the greatest mom. ever.

She has taught me many things, the most important being:

- how to forgive

- how to forget

- how to get back on your feet again,

-and how to make zucchinni bread.

I miss my late night talks with her.

I miss the back scratches.

I miss the fresh flowers in every corner of the house.

I look forward to my kids having a nana that loves them more than anything else.

I hope that I can be half the mom she is.

I love you Mama
Special shout out to my sister who is also one amazing mamacita


2 comments:

B&C said...

It's true she is the best mama e er! AND... Hello Crosby us my baby so that makes me a mama too :) hahaha

Nick and Amera said...

that picture of your mom helping you in your wedding dress is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love you Whit!!!!!!!!!